Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sometimes they are cute

We had superbowl left overs last night for dinner.
One of the kids (not sure which one) when I was in the kitchen started saying Ode the great one, Ode the great one of food, I was cracking up, but when i brought them their food, the four oldest were doing the "we are not worthy" wave and i couldnt' help itk i was blushing and laughing so bad i almost dropped the food. It was really cute. They continued to do it on and off throughout dinner and it made me smille and laugh each time.



Tonight is THE NIGHT. The one the boys have been looking foward to since the little hand outs came home in their folders from school. It's Boy Scout sign up night.. and of all places to pick.... it's at Chuck E Cheese..... Tonight will be one of those nights. I JUST know it! Mass chaos and Mayhem.

Money is tight right now, So i just posted on freecycle in the hopes of scoring some uniforms. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment