Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What a morning

I got sick last night with my kidney stones and then woke up with a fever and sore throat on top of it. Hubby (well common LAW FOR 9 YRS but you know....) anyway he woke up bright and early and I was sick and asked him to stay home from work to help me. He said NO..... That he'd already missed too much because of his having the flu last week and he could not miss anymore due to money. UMMMM why is it when he's sick he gets a day or two off work, but when i'm sick i still have to do all the normal mommy duties and get ZERO time off? Isn't that a little backasswards, Since i lost my job (looking for another one right now) i'm now a stay at home mom, which is ALSO A JOB so don't i deserve days off..*sigh*
I feel like crap.
Anyway after butthead left for work, i went in to get logan up and was hit with a horrible smell....
The baby (19 months) was covered in poo from shoulders to ankles. UGHHHH I had to give him a bath while trying to get 4 others to get dressed.
It was just one of those mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment